Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they have a different theme for bloggers to post their top tens about, and this week we’re listing our…
Top Ten Best Books Read in 2015
10. Little Peach by Peggy Kern. If you have not read this, go pick it up today. You need this in your life.
9. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent. Such a fantastic read! I am at a loss for words other than I am ready for book 2 to be released!
8. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. Not sure words are really needed for this adventure…
7. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy. Because Willowdean, Dolly Parton, and drag queens.
6. Everything, Everything by Nicole Yoon. My feels still hurt from this.
5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. OH GOD. Just yes.
4. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. TARVER. So much Tarver.
3. The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski. ARIN. I need more Arin in my life.
2. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. I cried like a hungry, angry baby with this story.
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer. I have no words for this brilliant series finale.
What was your favorite read of 2015? Do you see it on this list? Let me know in the comments!